Saturday, May 15, 2010

What I'm Reading Weekly Roundup

In Blogs

Anagrams of the 6 Big US Publishers by the INTERN
Tyra Banks to write YA Fiction and my only question is WHY? WHY? WHY!!!??
Body Image these ladies (and ladies all over the sphere) have been putting up their sans make up photos to promote healthy body image. Find mine below. (It's also a picture of me in my baby Buick, which I just got rid of! Sad face!)
Apple iPad Censors Magazines?
Peter Pan Tattoo
International Book Covers I just thought this whole thing was interesting. We discuss the difference between European picture book art and our picture book art on a daily basis here at work.
Congratulations, Disgruntled Bear!
Mo Willems and a Musical
F. Scott Fitzgerald's Signature and More I thought the F. Scott signature was the best part of this round up, especially since we were having a department discussion via e mail about how schools are pulling away from teaching cursive. Looks like young Fitzgerald learned at an early age!
What's My Department? very informative and gamey(like)
Would You Trust Juliet?
Cool. Just Cool.
Which Book Explains You? so many questions today.
LOST! oh yeah, and books. On LOST.
ZOMBIES! and BRAINS! and HAIKUS! (oh my)

Catch Up On Pretty Little YA Books!

Luisa Plaja Interview
My First Review on PLYAB
Harry Potter - Man of the Decade I'm partial to Ronald Weasley myself.
Viola in Real Life Review

In Books

The Sky is Everywhere - Jandy Nelson
A.H.W.O.S.G. - Dave Eggers
Eternity to Here - Sean Carroll

In the Pile
If you have any suggestions on what I should be reading next, please leave them in the comments!

Raven - Tim Reiterman
Purge - Sarah Darer Littman
The Eyes of the Dragon - Stephen King
Into the Land of the Unicorns - Bruce Coville
Lovely Bones - Alice Sebold

Me
In all my lovely unloveliness

1 comment:

  1. What did you decide about cursive? So interesting! Lovely photo!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...