Tuesday, February 22, 2011

My Horizontal Life - Chelsea Handler

Rating: 3 stars
Shelf: Reading Now

A moment of weakness! My nook had run out of batteries (and so I was introduced to this video by my friends) and I needed something to read on the train ride home from the Bronx. So I went into Penn Books and I held True Grit and My Horizontal Life in my hands. I came so close, so close to buying True Grit. But then I read the first page and it was entirely too close to the movie dialogue, and while that's great, I hadn't been particularly in love with the movie. So. My Horizontal Life it was.

Not as entertaining as Chelsea Chelsea Bang Bang, but still a nice piece of brain candy. I can hardly believe that I've now read TWO books by Chelsea Handler, a woman whose show I despise and humor is a bit off putting. But I did. And I liked them both! And would definitely recommend both if you are, like me, feeling as though thinking (right now) is too much of a bother.

Purchase Now from Amazon:  My Horizontal Life: A Collection of One-Night Stands

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...