Some literary, some not, all documented:
- Read between 35 and 50 books this year. 35 being the final total of 2009 and 50(something) being the number I burnt myself out on in 07 and 08.
- Stop using my credit card and fix my debt (it's already been two months since I last used it. Huzzah!)
- Read at least two works of non-fiction - filling out my notebook as I go along.
- FINISH Les Miserables. I believe I have something like 3 or 400 pages left.
- Keep my apartment neat.
- Write a review for every book I read this year.
- Update my blog with all of my book reviews.
- Write. Anything.