Thursday, August 27, 2009

The Time Traveler's Wife - Audrey Niffenegger

Rating: 3 stars
Shelf: Now Reading

I really love Eric Bana and Rachel McAdams and so when I saw that they were starring in the movie and saw that the movie looked pretty awesome, I ran out and got the book.

The book was very good and very well-written. I was afraid at first that the story and the non-chronological storyline would be confusing, but I had no trouble at all making sense of this unique concept. I did flip back a few times to help myself complete the puzzle, but I found this interactive and engaging rather than frustrating.

All in all, Time Traveler's Wife was incredibly sweet and I definitely cried at the end!

Purchase Now from Amazon: The Time Traveler's Wife

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...