Wednesday, September 14, 2011

How to Really Lose Weight Without Dieting - Week Five

Weight: 153
Down: 0

This is just a brief update as I don't start the next phase of the program until next week. I've gone to the lower portion, but I'm having a lot of trouble with it, which is why my weight is probably still remaining steady (though my pooch - excuse the term - seems to be considerably smaller than usual.). I do REALLY well all day, breakfast, lunch and dinner.

But I find that I'm still incredibly hungry after dinner. Like - stomach protesting loudly type hungry. I drink a lot of water and try to ignore it, but then end up snacking. Still hungry. So more snacking. Last night, after my pasta dinner (about a 1.5 cups of pasta with butter, garlic and thyme) I had a pudding cup and then 1/4 of Chef Boyardee Spaghetti & Meatballs - a leftover nonperishable courtesy of Irene. We are a little tight on cash right now, hence nothing better to eat. Luckily the Chef Boyardee was nasty, so I ended up putting most of it in the fridge for the boy to devour.

Anyway, I hope Week 5 introduces something to help me combat this need to eat everything in my kitchen right before bed so that my number can start to drop again.

Purchase Now from Amazon:  How To Really Lose Weight Without Dieting

1 comment:

  1. The middle is always the hardest, as things will get worse before they get better. This is a general thing in all of life, really. If you're trying to achieve something new, things always get worse before the change happens. I'm hope you didn't suffer too much.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...