Monday, December 19, 2011

I Propose - A Book Club

I read a total of 22 books this year. Which is good - but not great. It's a sad, small number compared to what I'm usually able to produce. But, my life also changed a lot this year. And it's a blessing I got any reading done at all.

Things have pretty much settled for me now and so I thought it was time to set myself a reading goal for 2012. My goal for 2012 is to double the number of books I read in 2011, for a grand total of 44.

My question for you is - does anyone want to join me in the effort to read more in this coming year or to maintain the number they currently have? I've been quite the inactive Shelfari member for quite a while now, but I could start a small group for us to share our goals and talk about the different books we're reading. Perhaps we could even read one or two together?

Happy Reading!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Nicole, it sounds like a good idea. For me this could be easy, yet on the other hand a sad event because I only read "1". I know I can do better too! For the record, I read a tremendous amount of "tech" material this year, but nothing is as good a losing yourself in the pages of an amazing book. Good Luck, Dad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, you're goal can be 2-4 books! That's nice and easy and not too overwhelming.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would LOVE to join a book club!! Email me and let me know when it starts so I can join in on the fun :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...