Friday, May 18, 2012

New(er) Features

I made a few more adjustments to the blog - just some necessary items I thought you'd all enjoy. Here's the rundown:

Literary Quotes: Though I haven't stopped underlining meaningful quotes and passages in my books, I have stopped collecting them. Something about my old notebook containing quotes that I found incredibly profound at 19. I started a Tumblr to house all of these, for your enjoyment and mine. You can click that link, or just travel up to the menu bar.

Links: Includes my favorite reading, writing and publishing blogs from around the world of the interwebs. Saying 'interwebs' was probably only cool in 2010, but whatever. I'm bringing it back.

Bio: Just a little bit about me and my work. I've also included information on how to contact me for freelancing services - should you need them.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...