Thursday, July 26, 2012

30-Day Book Challenge - Day 16

Day 16 - A Book You Would Recommend To An Ignorant/Close Minded/Racist Person


I don't talk to those kinds of people! But I guess if I had to and I guess if those a-holes asked for a recommendation, I'd recommend To Kill A Mockingbird.


To be completely honest, I couldn't think of a good answer to this one on my own, so I Googled it. The problem is - I've read so many books that I think are extremely important, and that deal with a variety of cultures and race relations within. But they all seemed like something an ignorant/close minded/racist person would twist to fit their own agenda. I mean - that's the problem with those kinds of people. 

Purchase Now from Amazon: To Kill a Mockingbird

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...