Thursday, June 21, 2012

30-Day Book Challenge - Day 04

Day 04 - A Guilty Pleasure Book


I've got a tag on Shelfari for these as well, but unfortunately - it seems I've only ever tagged Nancy Drew titles. I'm not even sure what to put for this one - being that I'm so incredibly snobby about what I read. Last year, I went on a celebrity-bio rampage - Chelsea Handler, Tina Fey and Michael Caine. Those were all guilty pleasure reads, but they were also necessary for that period of time in my life, when I couldn't concentrate on anything heavier.


So, I think I'll go with Meg Cabot's Princess Diaries. I've not read them all - but I've read most. And I think they're great - funny and incredibly well-written. 

Purchase Now from Amazon: Princess Diaries 10-copy Boxed Set

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...