Saturday, April 3, 2010

What I'm Reading Weekly Roundup

In Blogs


Awful Library Books a new site I discovered through Omnivoracious.
Bridget Jones Learns Something Every Day But she wasn't THAT fat, you guys.
You Can Make It Up some awesome Nicholas Sparks AND James Franco bashing.
Tips for a Successful Blog I have to follow me some of these
Stay True To You
Secret Garden Cover Competition
Celeb Bios
Nicholas Sparks-ize your Movie! gosh I love the bashing. LOVE it!
Duh Aficionado Magazine the N. Sparks interview I posted the other day
NPR Analyzes Twilight I basically wet myself all over while reading this.
Surf the Slush with the INTERN I want to play!
AMAZING Spiral Staircase Oh god. Forget the Beauty and the Beast library. I want THIS.
Monster Mash Up some books for your wish list.
More Book Spine Poems hmm, I'm starting to think about creating my own.
How to Avoid Assaulting Someone Perfect for my SVU obsession.
Stephanie Meyer's Bree Tanner Ms. Meyer is only second to Nicholas Sparks in my heart.


Battle of the Kids Books - Round 2/Round 3

Round 2, Match 3 - Marching for Freedom vs A Season of Gifts
Round 2, Match 4 - The Storm in the Barn vs Tales from Outer Suburbia

Round 3, Match 1 - Charles and Emma vs The Lost Conspiracy
Round 3, Match 2 - Marching for Freedom vs Tales from Outer Suburbia

In Books

The Half-Blood Prince - J.K. Rowling
A.H.W.O.S.G. - Dave Eggers
From Eternity to Here - Sean Carroll

In the Pile
If you have any suggestions on what I should be reading next, please leave them in the comments!

The Eternal Ones - Kristen Miller
Raven - Tim Reiterman
Count of Monte Cristo - Alexandre Dumas (a re-read)
Purge - Sarah Darer Littman
The Eyes of the Dragon - Stephen King
Into the Land of the Unicorns - Bruce Coville
Lovely Bones - Alice Sebold

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...