Saturday, April 17, 2010

What I'm Reading Weekly Roundup

In Blogs

Make a Tote Bag from an Old T-Shirt good for library books, but not for e-books
HBO Creates Dothraki Language via Laura C. Ombreviation's squees. I think I'll re-read that series soon.
Nostalgia-Lit Babysitter's Club & Sweet Valley High, again succeeding in making me want to re-read the BSC series.
Was it good for you? Using this article as a guide, I'd say I wrote a pretty good sex scene between Anabel and Paul. Hrmm...
Awful Library Book Library Romance
Thursday Three Poetry Books since it's Poetry Month, I figured I'd put some effort into including a poetry post!
More to do with Nostalgia Lit from GotYA

In Books

Deathly Hallows - J.K. Rowling
The Eternal Ones - Kristen Miller
A.H.W.O.S.G. - Dave Eggers
From Eternity to Here - Sean Carroll

In the Pile
If you have any suggestions on what I should be reading next, please leave them in the comments!

Raven - Tim Reiterman
Count of Monte Cristo - Alexandre Dumas (a re-read)
Purge - Sarah Darer Littman
The Eyes of the Dragon - Stephen King
Into the Land of the Unicorns - Bruce Coville
Lovely Bones - Alice Sebold

1 comment:

  1. Started watching True Blood, found out it was originally a book series and began the series two days ago. Already finished the first book. Title: Dead Until Dark Author: Charlaine Harris. Add it to your pile. Part vampire novel, part mystery. Wonderful female protagonist I actually want to hang out with named Sookie. Much cooler than that other vampire heroine, Bella (boring, plain, co-dependent) Swan. Super fast, easy summer beach read.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...