Saturday, May 1, 2010

What I'm Reading Weekly Roundup

In Blogs

Verse Novel Challenge I don't think I've ever read a novel in verse, but I like to try new things and I like to win, so I think I'll be participating. Any suggestions, Caroline?
The Book is Dead?
Stephen Hawking Worries About Contacting Aliens Included because - it's Stephen Hawking.
Do Men Read? I mean, I think they do.
Dinosaur Comics Thanks to Laura C. Ombreviations, I wasted MORE time at work!
JARS A really interesting book club run a good internet friend of mine. Check it.
To Be Old and Sad is just the saddest thing. EVER.
Henry Miller Bookmark I feel like I'm peeking into the secret lives of people in this blog. I love it.
Are Picture Books Leading Our Children Astray?
Laura Bush and V the resemblance is super spooky!
Another Bookcase That I WANT
I Share a Birthday with Charlotte Bronte! Not to mention the 23rd is the day we celebrate the bard and apparently, April 28th is Harper Lee's birthday. April is such a good month, y'all.
Wrinkle In Time Graphic Novel
How to Slay a Vampire

In Books

The Ear, the Eye and the Arm
- Nancy Farmer
A.H.W.O.S.G. - Dave
Eternity to Here - Sean Carroll

In the Pile
If you have any suggestions on what I should be reading next, please leave them in the comments!

The Prince of Mist - Carlos Ruiz Zafon
Raven - Tim Reiterman
Purge - Sarah Darer Littman
The Eyes of the Dragon - Stephen King
Into the Land of the Unicorns - Bruce Coville
Lovely Bones - Alice Sebold

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...