Wednesday, June 30, 2010

I Want it Wednesday

My wish list hasn't been updated in ages, but in the spirit of having a new feature on the blog, I'm going to start being proactive about searching out new titles and saving them to my wish list. Then on my birthday, or Christmas, or whatever days you like, maybe you can send me these books?

Okay!

The Good Man Jesus and the Scoundrel Christ - Philip Pullman
Only the Ball was White - Robert Peterson
Solar - Ian McEwan
My Face for the World to See - Liz Renay
Learning to Fly - Victoria Beckham
What Falls Away - Mia Farrow
Get Happy: The Life of Judy Garland - Gerald Clarke
No Lifeguard on Duty - Janice Dikinson
Life As We Knew It - Susan Beth Pfeffer
The Lost Museum - Hector Feliciano

Has anyone read any of these? What did you think?

Shop Now - Satisfy Your Wishlist

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...