Saturday, June 12, 2010

What I'm Reading Weekly Roundup

In Blogs

E-Book Burning Daddy, Nick Cannon is hilarious.
Infographic of the Day I thought that this was really moving. Then you get to Gabe's comments.
Downloads or Sales? I'll always agree with everything she has to say about e-books.
Amazon Presents Numbers the non-Slimy Way
American High Schools as portrayed by YA novels and understood by the INTERN
Steig Larsson's Lost Manuscripts
Just Because It Looks Dead this was incredibly inspiring.
60 Books to Read this Summer
Jane Airehead I want to read!
Reading in the Bathroom
It Came Inside a Hemingway Novel
20 Under 40 I'm posting this because I want to say to bloggers: STOP POSTING THIS! I've seen this list re-blogged 40 times in the past 2 weeks and it's old news. OLD NEWS.

In Books

Howl's Moving Castle - Diana Wynn Jones
The Dead Tossed Waves - Carrie Ryan
Valley of the Dolls - Jacqueline Susann
Low Red Moon - Ivy Devlin
Raven - Tim Reiterman
A.H.W.O.S.G. - Dave Eggers
Eternity to Here - Sean Carroll

In the Pile
If you have any suggestions on what I should be reading next, please leave them in the comments!

The Maze Runner - James Dashner
Hex Hall - Rachel Hawkins
Will Grayson - John Green & David Levithan
All Unquiet Things - Anna Jarzab
Purge - Sarah Darer Littman
The Eyes of the Dragon - Stephen King
Into the Land of the Unicorns - Bruce Coville
Lovely Bones - Alice Sebold

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...