Saturday, June 26, 2010

What I'm Reading Weekly Roundup

In Blogs

Body or Brains? I have both. I'm screwed. (Just kidding.) (No, I'm not.)
Summer Reading? I love that he suggested Kavalier & Clay! What are you guys reading this summer?
Top Ten Books for Teens I love adding books to my wish list!
Sally Can't See the bird on her head.
All Quiet on the Western Front starring Harry Potter? YES!
Prices Dropping on Readers and so I think I'm going to buy a nook! Like soon!
Passion Pit Does Tonight, Tonight and I'm dying over here.
Regretsy Bella Swan Dress hahahahaha! WTF? I love how she says the daughter wants the dress, but the daughter isn't even old enough to know what Twilight is!


In Books

Hunger Games - Suzanne Collins
Raven - Tim Reiterman
The Dead Tossed Waves - Carrie Ryan
Valley of the Dolls - Jacqueline Susann
A.H.W.O.S.G. - Dave Eggers
Eternity to Here - Sean Carroll

In the Pile
If you have any suggestions on what I should be reading next, please leave them in the comments!

Sisters Red - Jackson Pearce
The Maze Runner
- James Dashner
Hex Hall - Rachel Hawkins
Will Grayson - John Green & David Levithan
All Unquiet Things - Anna Jarzab
Purge - Sarah Darer Littman
The Eyes of the Dragon - Stephen King
Into the Land of the Unicorns - Bruce Coville
Lovely Bones - Alice Sebold

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...