Friday, June 4, 2010

What I'm Reading Weekly Roundup

In Blogs
Hearting and Hating? Whatever. It involves Cormac McCarthy and I don't like that guy.
TWILIGHT votive - DIY hahahaaaaaaaa
Notes from the Underground Contest I need to get on top of this. For serious. Who am I as a writer?
New James Bond! Book, not movie. Though, yum Daniel Craig.
The Babysitter's Favorite TV Shows and it's pretty spot on, I think.
What's on YOUR Summer Reading List? Leave your lists here. Or there?
Twitter Advice as always Marian Schembari gives great advice.
It's Not You, It's Me - Breaking Up with Books
Videogum Reviews Conan this has nothing to do with publishing, I just thought it was an exceptionally well written and thought provoking review. I tried to give him credit for it in the comments, but I got downvoted. Boo to the Videogum Monsters.
Flatiron Building circa 1905 also not publishing related. I love this building and I work only a few blocks away.
Bookends Reviews Princess of Glass and it looks like something I want to read.
Diana Wynn Jones Ill
The Graveyard Book to become a Film!

In Books
Howl's Moving Castle - Diana Wynn Jones
The Summer Before - Ann M. Martin
Raven - Tim Reiterman
A.H.W.O.S.G. - Dave Eggers
Eternity to Here - Sean Carroll

In the Pile
If you have any suggestions on what I should be reading next, please leave them in the comments!

The Maze Runner - James Dashner
Hex Hall - Rachel Hawkins
Will Grayson - John Green & David Levithan
The Dead Tossed Waves - Carrie Ryan
All Unquiet Things - Anna Jarzab
Low Red Moon - Ivy Devlin
Purge - Sarah Darer Littman
The Eyes of the Dragon - Stephen King
Into the Land of the Unicorns - Bruce Coville
Lovely Bones - Alice Sebold

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...