Monday, January 31, 2011

What I'm Reading Weekly Roundup (Late...)

In Blogs

How many spaces after a period.? The people who still think it's two kill me. Unless they are using a typewriter. Then it's fine.
What's YOUR childhood trauma? Babysitter's Club fashionista.
Battle of the Kids' Books 2011! And I'm completely out of touch.
Who loves Tim Gunn? I do!
Our Lives I mean, I try to make it not so. But I'm just so darn addicted.
True Grit I knew it was a John Wayne movie but I never realized it was also a book. It's also a really good movie review on my ... other blog.
Kindle Singles I actually think this is a great idea.
Why kids love Dystopia Which might also explain why I love Dexter so much. Or I'm just sick and twisted. You know. Whatever.
Philip Pullman is AWESOME.
Huckleberry Wordle Apparently 'warn't' is a bigger offender than... that other word.

In Books

A Game of Thrones - George R. R. Martin (a re-read before the show!)
Les Miserables - Victor Hugo

In the Pile

The Eye of the Dragon - Stephen King
Thirteen Reasons Why - Jay Asher
A Million Little Pieces - James Frey
The Yiddish Policeman's Union - Michael Chabon
On Writing - Stephen King
Into the Land of the Unicorns - Bruce Coville

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...