This worked fairly well for me last year. I think last year was the first year I actually tried to carry out some of the promises I made for myself. Maybe it was writing it out and then updating it for all to see that helped me stick to it. So here we are again, both bookish/writerish resolutions and not:
- Finish Les Mis and read War & Peace. Slow down completely on all other reading and don't put too much pressure on myself.
- Finish writing my book in time for 2011 NaNoWriMo, so that I can begin something new by then.
- Continue to post all book reviews on my blog.
- Add one weekly feature back to my blog. The time for personal crisis is over and I miss my blogging friends.
- Comment more.
- Lose weight - back to the weight I was after I lost all my college weight. I don't have as far to go as I did back then, so I think it's manageable so long as I stay focused. Using my old livejournal as a dieting journal to hold myself accountable.
- Start running again in the spring.