Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Chelsea Chelsea Bang Bang - Chelsea Handler

Rating: 3 stars
Shelf: Reading Now

I've been having a hard time concentrating on some of my more serious books and so I decided to finally read Chelsea Chelsea Bang Bang. It was exactly what the doctor ordered. The book was absolutely nonsensical - none of the chapters had anything to do with each other. The story was not cohesive in the least... actually, there wasn't really a story to speak of at all. Unless it was the story of how Chelsea Handler is a crazy person that I wish I could drink with and laugh at on a semi-irregular basis.

I read this on my nook on the train and I looked like a loon - sitting there, covering my mouth every time I had a hysterical fit of laughter, which really only resulted in some truly spasmodic behavior. It's a wonder no one ever asked me if I needed an ambulance.

Read it if you need a good, hearty laugh.

Purchase Now from Amazon: Chelsea Chelsea Bang Bang

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...