Saturday, March 13, 2010

What I'm Reading Weekly Roundup

In Blogs

Look at this efing In Crowd Berenstain Bears is basically ahead of its time
The Bookshelf is Dead? I wasn't aware. Since I stuffed 3 into my apartment and am in need of another
The Prince has read Dystopia!
Sauron Gets an Idea This. Is. Amazing.
Battle of the Kid's Books Opening Ceremony
I want to WIN Have to think of something amazing to write...

In Books

The Goblet of Fire - J.K. Rowling
A.H.W.O.S.G. - Dave Eggers
From Eternity to Here - Sean Carroll

In the Pile
If you have any suggestions on what I should be reading next, please leave them in the comments!

The Eternal Ones - Kristen Miller
Raven - Tim Reiterman
Count of Monte Cristo - Alexandre Dumas (a re-read)
Purge - Sarah Darer Littman
The Eyes of the Dragon - Stephen King
Into the Land of the Unicorns - Bruce Coville
Lovely Bones - Alice Sebold

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...