Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Wish List

Blah. I'm so behind in everything. I'm blaming the heat wave. That seems appropriate. Anyway - here's some more books I'm dying to read but won't ever get to because I can't even seem to finish the 40,000 books I already have in the pile.

The Imperfectionists - Tom Rachman
Imperial Bedrooms - Bret Easton Ellis
Methland - Nick Reding
I Only Mark the Hours that Shine - Edith Bouvier Beale
The Passion - Jeanette Winterson
Musicophilia - Oliver Sacks
Minder - Kate Kaynack
Slam Book - Ann M. Martin
The Four Fingers of Death - Rick Moody
Super Sad True Love Story - Gary Shteyngart
Faithful Place - Tana French
Freedom - Jonathan Franzen
The Death and Life of Charlie St. Cloud - Ben Sherwood

I am BEYOND excited for Tana French's new book. Even though I was meh about In the Woods, her second book, The Likeness, was one of my Top Ten of 2009. Faithful Place is the story of a young Frank Mackey, Cassie's undercover boss from The Likeness. I can't wait!

Also super excited for the diary of 11 year old Little Edie. I am obsessed with Grey Gardens. Totally. Obsessed.

Shop Now - Satisfy Your Wishlist

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...